Sunday, February 1, 2009

I know I know, I promised that I would blog today and so to keep my promise here I am. But I am tired and have had a full day, so this post is more about pictures and less about words.

So as promised, here are some pictures of the new shop.. There is much to tell and more pictures yet to be taken, but this is a good place to start.

C & R - Hope your birthday celebrations were fun this week. Now you are old enough to buy cigarettes, very monumental birthday. And I only recommend buying them, the smoking not as good..

Love and miss you both.







4 comments:

kimdonfamily said...

Looks awesome!! definitely need more though. Get some free time would ya :)

boteen said...

Yea! It looks great. Only I think it is taking all your time. We need more pictures. Did you end up getting that bar-table from the bead shop? If so how does it look? Have you lined up any entertainment yet? We need some pictures of that large kitchen and it's cook. I want to come and see it now that it is done, it looks so different.

Erica Phillips said...

Hey Marcy...it is your long lost friend Erica...so I hung out with Kim and the girls tonight and definitely missed you! I know you are crazy busy but I would love to talk to you! Hope you had a great birthday. I also have a blog if you have a chance you can see all my crazy girls. It is myphillipshome.blogspot.com
Love ya, Erica

Mom C said...

your new place looks great. I think owning an eating establishment is kind of like having a milk cow. . .it needs constant attention and nobody wants to take care of it while you get away. Hope you two are happy and well. Take some time to smell the roses! Love debbie and mark